We’re growing at Anblicks and we are always on the lookout for talented professionals that share our excitement about helping our customers improve their businesses. We encourage new ideas, creativity, and a collaborative spirit because that helps drive continuous innovation.
We follow an open and participative work culture, wherein the professionals with strong domain knowledge and in-depth IT expertise find immense opportunities to redefine themselves and move forward in the value chain. Whether you are a recent graduate or if you have extensive experience, we
Email us at email@example.com to learn about how you might fit into our team.
Oracle Application Database Administrators
- Install and administer Oracle E-Business Suite Applications R12.
- Install and administer Oracle Database 12c.
- Apply patches for Oracle E-Business Suite Applications and Databases using adop, opatch and bsu utilities.
- Upgrade Database and E-Business Suite Applications on Linux environment.
- Oracle Application and database cloning using Rapid clone and Autoconfig utilities.
- Design, Implement and optimize the databases for the applications.
- Implement and maintain database security.
- Support RMAN Backup and DR (Disaster Recovery) strategies.
- Responsible for Oracle failover and switchover concepts.
- Implement High Availability Solutions using RAC and Load balancers.
- Work on Grid Infrastructure to configure Cluster and ASM.
- Work on Engineered systems like Exadata and Exalytics.
- Install and Configure Oracle Enterprise Manager to monitor applications and databases.
- Install, configuration and administer of Oracle Business Intelligence OBIEE.
- Install, integrate and administer of Oracle Single Sign On components like OIM, OAM, AD, OID, Web gate and OHS with Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Install, configuration and administer of Oracle SOA Suite.
- Work with Oracle Data Guard and Golden Gate replication technologies.
- Integrate middleware tools like Autosys, Websphere, and Connect Direct with Oracle E-Business Suite.
- Responsible for Troubleshoot application and database performance issues, Space Monitoring and Capacity Planning.
- Work on Automation using shell scripts.
- Responsible for Production support in resolving production related incidents.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Engineering related or Technical related fields plus 2 years of post-baccalaureate experience
- Foreign degree equivalent is acceptable
- We will also accept any suitable combination of education, training and/or experience
- Experience to include working with Oracle E-Business Suite R12, Oracle Database 12c, Applying patches, Cloning, Backup and DR (Disaster Recovery), RAC, Oracle Single Sign On, Golden Gate replication, Troubleshoot performance issues, shell scripts and production support.
M-F, 08:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Dallas, Texas. Travel not required, but candidates must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Email resume referencing job code# OADA11072018ANB to Maruthi Technologies LLC DBA ANBLICKS at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop and deploy analytical models by implementing various algorithms
- Data Integration, data preparation, data cleaning and exploratory data analysis
- Analyse and interpret results using standard statistical tools and commercial reporting frameworks
- Must possess good understanding of SDLC & OOPs concepts.
- Should have sound experience with ASP.NET MVC, Web API
- WebAPI & should be strong at WebAPI Security implementation
- Knowledge of client side scripting framework such as JQuery, Angular JS.
- Familiar with deployment and packaging of .Net applications.
- Design Patterns & SOLID Principle
- Exp in Microservices Architecture is added advantage
M-F, 09:30 a.m. – 06:30 p.m.
Email resume referencing job code# ANBI-015 to Maruthi Technologies LLC DBA ANBLICKS at email@example.com
- Develop and deploy analytical models by implementing various algorithms.
- Data Integration, data preparation, data cleaning and exploratory data analysis.
- Analyse and interpret results using standard statistical tools and commercial reporting frameworks.
- Computer Science Degree (Bachelors or Masters), Mathematics or Statistics (Masters).
- Total of 2-6 years of Business Intelligence, Data warehousing, Reporting and Visualization experience.
- Sound understanding of machine learning algorithms, including classification, clustering, association and recommendation generation.
- Familiarity with Open Source Machine Learning (R, Python), NLP toolkits and deep learning frameworks (TensorFlow, Keras, H2O etc.).
- Working experience with statistical inference.
- Hands-on programmer with R or Python or Java.
- Experience with BI (Tableau, Oracle, IBM, Microsoft), Data Science (RapidMiner/ SAS/ IBM), NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop, Spark), RDBMS (Oracle, SQL Server) tools.
- Experience using cloud computing and storage frameworks such as Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, Redshift, RDS) and Microsoft Azure Storage.
M-F, 09:30 a.m. – 06:30 p.m.
Email resume referencing job code# ANBI-012 to Maruthi Technologies LLC DBA ANBLICKS at firstname.lastname@example.org
Enterprise Data Architect
- The Enterprise Data Architect is a hands-on technical role responsible for defining the strategy, principles, vision, and standards for data within the organization.
- Work with the strategic requirements of the defined business architecture to develop and execute data approaches that integrate technology and processes to drive results for all service offerings across the entire enterprise.
- A Computer Science Degree (Bachelors or Masters).
- 10+ years of experience in deploying high-volume Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing projects.
- Strong background in Data Analysis, Data Modelling and Data Integration.
- Experienced in architecting production grade data models using schemas, dimensions, OLAP, data marts etc.
- Experience utilizing and extending ETL solutions (e.g., Informatica, SSIS, Talend, Pentaho,) in a complex, high-volume data environment.
- Strong background in Big data technology stack – Hadoop, NoSQL, Spark (Streaming), Scala, Kafka and real time streaming technologies and host of big data open source stack.
- Experience with cloud computing and storage frameworks such as Amazon AWS (EC2, S3, Redshift, RDS) and Microsoft Azure Storage.
M-F, 09:30 a.m. – 06:30 p.m.
Email resume referencing job code# ANBI-011 to Maruthi Technologies LLC DBA ANBLICKS at email@example.com