Improve business and retain customers using forecasting and Churn prediction
The customer is leading organization of board-certified pathologists founded in 1946. It serves patients, pathologists, and the public by fostering and advocating best practices in pathology and laboratory medicine. The customer was looking to minimize the risk and degree of inventory shortages that result in lost revenue / inventory surpluses, wasted materials and costs.
- Improve the accuracy of PT forecasts that the customer plans to use to secure PT product inventory
- Build Functional & Seasonal Component Forecast in RapidMiner on historical data of PT (order qty per product per year per mailing)
- Visualize the predicted future values in Tableau
- Forecast Model performance was evaluated on 5% interval level for the known order counts for the year 2021.
- Around 85% accuracy was achieved in predicting the order count across the three regions (Domestic, International and Canada)
Download Case Study
Keyur Ranpura work as a Lead consultant at Anblicks Inc. Where he works on cloud computing, Networking & Project Management with technical expertise in the implementation, operations and support functions of mission-critical business solutions using IT as a tool. He holds an engineering degree in Computer Science. He got certified on AWS and Azure in architect level. His hobbies include music and painting.