Enhanced D2C Buying Journey for Insurance Products on AWS Cloud
The client is India’s leading insurance provider with a customer base of over 70 million and with more than 1 Lakh Crore sum assured. Anblicks redesigned its existing legacy website with a modern application by enhancing the D2C (Direct-to-consumer) buying journey for various insurance product lines.
- Redesigned the existing legacy website with a modern application serving mobile and web users.
- Enhanced D2C (Direct-to-consumer) buying journey for various insurance product lines.
- Deployed the application in AWS cloud as a SaaS-based service by configuring end-to-end CI/CD Pipeline.
- Reduced 35% maintenance cost by consolidating the technology stack with modern architecture on AWS Cloud.
- Reduced the user drop-off rate by 20% by identifying the user journey patterns.
- Improved the user adoption online using the intuitive user interface and mobile application.
Download Case Study
Krunal Vyas is a Sr. digital marketer at Anblicks. He is fond of exploring new technology and research & development. His main interest is to explore how Modern Apps can benefit businesses to enhance user engagement. Besides, he likes to share his knowledge by writing meaningful content to educate the audience about Modern Applications.