Dallas, Texas, United States, September 15, 2023 – Anblicks, a leading Data and AI company, is sponsoring and exhibiting at the Snowflake Data Cloud World Tour (DCWT) 2023, ‘The World of Data, Apps, and AI Collaboration.’ Anblicks is completing its journey through some of the most iconic cities in the United States from Oct 2-30, 2023:
- New York: October 2, 2023
- Chicago: October 12, 2023
- Austin: October 19, 2023
- Washington DC: October 26, 2023
- Santa Clara: October 30, 2023
The tour will offer a first look at Snowflake’s latest product innovations, transforming the Data Cloud, Apps, and AI. In addition, the event will feature various breakout sessions, technical certifications, hands-on labs, a developer zone, and more to help organizations across industries drive increased value with data and AI.
“Snowflake Data Cloud World Tour is a great opportunity for Anblicks to meet the customers looking to leverage the latest capabilities, including advancements with generative AI and LLMs, Apache Iceberg, and Snowpark. We are excited to showcase our latest solutions built using these advanced features of Snowflake”, says Munwar Shariff, CTO of Anblicks.
During the Snowflake Data Cloud World Tour, Anblicks will demonstrate the following solutions:
- LendingAI: Credit Risk and Predictive Lending Analytics solution for Banks and financial institutes.
- HealthcareAI: Provides Quality Management, Risk Adjustment, AI-based Coding, and Secure Data Sharing.
- CustomerAI: Retail Customer Analytics and Predictive Marketing Solution built on Snowflake using AI/ML.
- SnowDQ: Anblicks’ open-source-based Data Quality tool enables a shift-left approach for Proactive data monitoring.
- SnowGPT: PDF Chatbot, powered by OpenAI and LLMs on Snowflake: A game-changing solution for extracting knowledge from PDFs.
- X2SMigrate: Accelerates migrations from any source platform to Snowflake by automating the code conversion.
During the event, attendees can engage in face-to-face consultations with Anblicks’ Data and AI experts at the booth. Schedule a free individual consultation via this link.