Data warehousing allows for answering questions across enterprise functions. We perform Evaluation, Assessment and Diagnostics of the current DW landscape, provide Solution Architecture and Design, conduct performance assessments and create improvement roadmap, assess the Technology Architecture (Loosely coupled systems, Data Appliance or Cloud).
- Data Sourcing: Managing data sourcing has become challenging due to the explosion in the varieties of Data Sources. We have the ability to handle Streaming or Log Data, Machine or Sensor data, Harvest Web content utilizing variety of scrapping/crawling and search and develop/utilize Data APIs to subscribe and insert from other data service providers
- Data Integration and Transformation: We develop not only highly performant ETL, data virtualization, data wrangling and Munging involving desperate source systems to provide a unified and consistent view of enterprise data assets.
- Data Standardization: We provide the services for cleansing, normalizing, standardizing and enriching a messy data. This includes Data Profiling, Cleansing, Deduplication, and Enrichment. In addition, we provide data wrangling services like merging, transform Data Structures/types, Parse, missing value imputation, cast and melt, aggregation.
- Data Migration: We can strategize, build and migrate either storage and data migration with minimally invasive cut-overs. This includes Datamart and system rationalizations.
- Data Warehousing: Build and deploy high performant, high-quality data structures that could yield decisions by integrating data from many Internal/External transactional systems. In the emerging architecture, we could integrate/enrich data from public domains.
- Master Data Management: Reference data proliferation within an enterprise result in inconsistent performance measurements. We have the capability to create data hubs for master entities and processes to synchronize changes to the master data.
- Data Management: Our approach to Data management comes with a realization that Data is the new oil. We have experts who help with managing and maintaining large databases and ensure their security, integrity, and performance.
- Data Migration: We evolved best practices around Data Governance, tools and techniques for ensuring Data quality. We ensure Accuracy, Completeness, recency, relevance, Consistency across data sources, Reliability and accessibility of Data
We leverage proven, state-of-the-art open source technologies to develop scalable applications. Some of the tools and frameworks we use to develop mobile and web applications are listed here.