Every business has a unique way of functioning and unique set of challenges. Figuring out how to smoothen them is the key to business success. While most businesses acknowledge the problem not all are convinced to sort them out or know about software applications that can do this for them.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a software that designed and customized to cater to identify problems and implement solutions for businesses. There are many ERP solutions, some open source and others on fixed technologies like SAP. Best amongst them is iDempiere. It is both highly scalable and highly functional for businesses to customize according to their needs and comes within the budget of most small and medium enterprises.
What is iDempiere?
iDempiere is a Comprehensive ERP Solution that helps companies Manage all Business Functions under Single Dynamic Platform. It has been awarded “Best Open Source Software in the year 2015 and 2016 by InfoWorld’s Bossie Awards”. It combines Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Supply Chain Management (SCM) as a bundled suite for businesses.
Why use iDempiere?
Open source ERP systems are easier to upgrade when customizations are properly implemented than with commercial systems, and upgrades can therefore be done much more often without disruption of the production system. It includes:
- Enterprise Resource Planning
- Unit Integrated Testing
- Community Support
- Enhanced User Experience
- Integration with Legacy Systems and Database
- Supports most OS and Platforms
Apart from all these features, the iDempiere includes a full suite of solutions to run an organization like:
- Financial and Accounting Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Sales and Marketing Management
- Purchase and Payables Management
- Production Planning
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Contract Management
The ERP software is intended to provide an organization with the majority of the tools needed to run all its back-end operations. Additional capabilities can be added through customization and integration. It is convenient and easily scalable with customized function.
- Multiple Currency and Location
- Integration with 3rd Party APIs & Apps
- Modular & Plugin based development
- Multiple Organization Structure
- Integration with Mobile Interface
- Unified Dashboard and Control Centre
- Tailored to Statutory and other Compliances
- Customized Reports and Statistics
Benefits of ERP implementation:
- 14% Fewer Operations Cost
- 18% Faster invoicing
- 13% Less Admin Costs
- 33% Inventory Improvements
- 50% Time Savings
- 25% Overall Savings
iDempiere has a strong development community supporting its advancement. Involvement in the community comes from developers, systems architects and integrators, as well as end users.