Modernization of Data Platform & BI Implementation
The client is a leading national provider of interior design, finish solutions, and turnkey installation services for U.S homebuilders, having more than 200 locations and over 100+ Design studios. The client could not measure the business KPIs as the data is distributed in 3 different infrastructures (cloud and on-prem).
- Migrated Oracle data infrastructure, AWS, and On-prem applications to Azure Cloud.
- Implemented Azure data pipeline using ADF, ADLS Gen2, Synapse, Power BI.
- Ease of data integration and management enabled the customer to extend the KPIs.
- A centralized data warehouse and an extensible reporting system enabled timely insights across all ten function areas.
- Cost savings up to 65% (with 3-year contract) with unified Azure cloud infrastructure.
Download Case Study
Keyur Ranpura work as a Lead consultant at Anblicks Inc. Where he works on cloud computing, Networking & Project Management with technical expertise in the implementation, operations and support functions of mission-critical business solutions using IT as a tool. He holds an engineering degree in Computer Science. He got certified on AWS and Azure in architect level. His hobbies include music and painting.