- Work as a member of development team with hand-on programming and design skills;
- Mentor 2 to 4 development team members on a need basis and technically drive them towards results;
- Estimation and project planning & tracking;
- Involvement in solution implementation projects;
- Define low level technical design and participate in code review;
- Interaction with Business Analysts, Quality Assurance and Customer Support teams;
- Provide expertise and best practices on technical aspects of product development and implementation projects including performance;
- Introduce new development technologies, instruments and techniques.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to changing dynamics of projects/assignments.
- Java 8, SpringBoot, Microservices / API development experience. Knowledge of Rabbit MQ, Maria DB, Netflix Zuul is definitely a plus.
- Develops application using Microservices related platform and tools (Spring Boot, Eureka, Ribbon, REST API, etc.).
- Models and builds scalable Microservices components/APIs.
- Models object for NoSql Databases.
- Models and builds integration flows on various API development platform.
- Performs pair programming. Builds test scripts for Microservices components
M-F, 09:30 a.m. – 06:30 p.m.
Email resume referencing job code# ANBI-014 to Maruthi Technologies LLC DBA ANBLICKS at firstname.lastname@example.org