Senior Oracle Developers
- Responsible for managing all the corporate oracle application environments, including new deployments, upgrades and modifications.
- Involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle ranging from analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, maintenance and review of applications with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- Work with a small team of developers including recruiting, mentoring and assigning tasks to team members.
- Responsible for coordinating and project delivery while working with third party outsourcing teams.
- Responsible for instance planning and server maintenance, including coordinating patching, refreshes and rollbacks between the Oracle and DBA teams.
- Create best practices and coding standards document, which is used by all the development teams.
- Utilize knowledge of oracle application architecture and table structure to build custom client applications.
- Conduct requirement gathering workshops from the technical side, including communicating with the project manager, business analyst and system end users.
- Work as an application SME, identify risks and shortcomings, develop solutions to further improve system performance.
- Involved in developing custom Forms and Reports as per the client requirements and making them web enabled using Oracle Forms builder and Oracle Report builder.
- Implement managerial concepts and techniques in areas such as project planning and resource management.
- Work on Extract Transform Load (ETL) processes.
- Perform ETL using SQL*Loader and UNIX shell scripting for XML files.
- Generate SQL and PL/SQL scripts to install, create and drop database objects in Oracle Database 12c/11g.
- Provide support for integration and end user testing using tools like JIRA and HP quality center and also work with version control tools to maintain different versions based on estimated project delivery using tools like Tortoise SVN and PVCS.
- Create Design and User Interface documents to help both the Testing and Business teams better understand the enhancements made as part of the projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Engineering related or Technical related fields plus 2 years of post-baccalaureate experience.
- Foreign degree equivalent is acceptable. We will also accept any suitable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Experience to include working with Oracle Forms.
- Oracle Report builder.
M-F, 08:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Dallas, Texas. Travel not required, but candidates must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Email resume referencing job code #SOD06122019ANB to Maruthi Technologies LLC DBA ANBLICKS at email@example.com