Senior Full Stack Developers
- Involved in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle with timely delivery against aggressive deadlines.
- Review requirements and perform impact analysis using SPLUNK.
- Connect to Back end Databases (Oracle/MySQL, Marklogic) to store, retrieve data. Manipulate data using SQL, Python for analysis.
- Design systems using Spark, R-Programming to streamline the process for high scalable, high performance and data throughput and fault-tolerant distributed systems.
- Responsible for understanding the needs and requirements of the client using BPM tool to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Design & implement multi-instance MQ clusters & brokers. Develop/maintain archived procedures, procedural codes using GIT/ClearCase and queries for applications.
- Execute & Document unit test plan and test cases using UNIX Scripting for code artifacts and conduct code reviews.
- Support QA and production implementation of releases.
- Work with BPM/IIB API’s to expose the Process Instances to various teams in the organizations.
- Utilize Kafka/Hive for Data Integration and Analysis.
- Work with Mules Expression language (MEL) to access payload data and variable Message Flow.
- Implement application in SOA architecture using ESQL, Core JAVA, XML Schemas and IBM tools and technologies.
- Work on Webservices, Message Transformer, Exception strategies, Batch Processing, etc. in designing middleware application.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or a related field plus 2 years of experience.
- In lieu of the above, we will also accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or a related field plus 5 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience.
- Foreign degree equivalent is acceptable.
- We will also accept any suitable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Experience to include working with MQ, Core Java, XML Schema, SQL, ESQL, Python, Unix Scripting, GIT, Splunk, BPM, Oracle / MySQL, IIB, Marklogic.
M-F, 08:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Dallas, Texas. Travel not required, but candidates must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Email resume referencing job code #SFSD06122019ANB to Maruthi Technologies LLC DBA ANBLICKS at firstname.lastname@example.org