Oracle Application Database Administrators
- Work on Oracle e-business suite applications R12.2.4 to R12.2.7 upgrade support.
- Responsible for Oracle Patching using adop, adpatch and Opatch utilities.
- Work on Oracle application cloning by rapid clone.
- Support backup, recovery strategies and DR failover strategies using RMAN.
- Implement high availability clusters (RAC) database on ASM.
- Integrate and support Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition with oracle applications.
- Integrate and support Oracle Service Oriented Architecture with Oracle applications.
- Support Exadata quarterly patching, e-business suite CPU patching, non-exadata database patching activities.
- Install Hyperion application.
- Production support in resolving production related incidents.
- Troubleshoot all levels of issues in database and applications.
- Access and resolve database and application performance issues.
- Implement Single Sign on with Oracle Access Manager for Oracle applications.
- Provide support for database standardization programs from design, development and implementation.
- Perform installation, configuration, upgrade and maintenance of Oracle database 12c environment with RAC and ASM.
- Responsible for administrating and supporting Autosys, CMOD and WebSphere tools.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or Engineering related or Technical related fields plus 2 years of post-baccalaureate experience.
- Foreign degree equivalent is acceptable.
- We will also accept any suitable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Experience to include working with Oracle E-Business Suite applications 12.2, Oracle Database, Patching, Upgrade, Backup, Oracle Service Oriented Architecture, Single Sign-On, Oracle Access Manager, Hyperion, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, production support.
M-F, 08:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Dallas, Texas. Travel not required, but candidates must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Email resume referencing job code #OADA06122019ANB to Maruthi Technologies LLC DBA ANBLICKS at email@example.com