JAVA/JEE Senior Application Developers
- Develop applications in Core Java, JEE, JSP, Servlets, Struts, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate and Java Script frameworks.
- Responsible for developing technical designs for applications development and maintenance.
- Develop SQL queries, procedures and functions in ORACLE and PL/SQL.
- Develop core functionalities using Spring and integrate the Database layers with Hibernate.
- Work on full project life cycle using Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) models which includes requirement gathering, analysis, design, development and testing.
- Work closely with the project functional teams as well as various technical communities to coordinate the implementation of integrations and changes.
- Provide technical solutions using object-oriented design techniques and data architectures.
- Develop well designed, testable and efficient code. design patterns.
- Work on Web Services using REST & SOAP techniques and establish communication among various applications developed in various
- Write and execute Junit test cases on modules developed in the projects.
- Write pluggable components and utilities in JAVA programming language using multi-threading, exception handling, Object Oriented Concepts and
- frameworks like Struts, Spring, etc.
- Responsible for handling data formats like XML Schema, XML, JSON with knowledge of SOA and Integration principles.
- Develop complex business logic functionality using Data Structures, Algorithms, Design Patterns and OOPS concepts.
- Deploy the applications in Tomcat and Web Sphere servers and resolve deployment related issues.
- Analyze the current implementations on various servers/applications and write scripts in UNIX to automate the manual tasks.
- Responsible for analyzing, scheduling, implementing & supporting the jobs in Work Load Automation tools like CA D-Series, Autosys and ESP.
- Responsible for troubleshooting application issues reported by the users, identify the root cause and fix them.
- Ensure end to end business functionality on Loan Management System, WSO, Markit and Eagle PACE. Run daily scrums and status meetings to support and guide the team.
- Supports the delivery of the L2/L3 Service Delivery objectives for the business/region.
- Responsible for project upgrades, review and rewrite internal application code as required.
- Answer technical questions that team have and review the decisions taken to ensure consistency and alignment to the vision.
- Responsible for efficient incident management, ensuring accurate communication to impacted groups and provide timely resolution as per the agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or a related field plus 2 years of experience.
- In lieu of the above, we will also accept a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Engineering or a related field plus 5 years of progressively responsible post-baccalaureate experience.
- Foreign degree equivalent is acceptable.
- We will also accept any suitable combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Experience to include working with working with Experience to include working with JAVA; JEE; Struts; Spring; Web Services; Java Script frameworks; Oracle; PL/SQL; CA D-series; Tomcat and Web Sphere.
M-F, 08:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m.
Dallas, Texas. Travel not required, but candidates must be willing to relocate to unanticipated locations across the country per contract demand.
Email resume referencing job code #JSAD06122019ANB to Maruthi Technologies LLC DBA ANBLICKS at email@example.com