Integrate Disparate DataExtract significant value from your data assets, by fueling your Analytics & Insight Get Started
We Are Helping Leading Companies in the US
Improved integration of complex source data. For e.g. healthcare clients have reaped significant benefits by integrating Member, Provider & Encounter data to decrease the loss of revenue
Reduce the overhead of meeting ever-changing Federal & State Govt regulations
Scale resources and infrastructure quickly to manage peaks in demand
Where We’ve Helped
- Lack of visibility on the investments made and cash flow.
- Loss of revenue due to missing capturing chronic conditions aka HCC (Hierarchical condition category).
- No data platform or data warehouse to cross check the manual errors.
- No way to predict the upcoming revenues and plan the investments accordingly
- Loss of revenue due to inefficient & manual data processing
- Adhering to new Government regulations
- Frequent changes to input file formats from various sources
- Continuous demand for custom reports & data extracts from both internal and external clients
- Lack of skilled talent
How Do We Integrate Data Silos?
Are You Ready to Integrate Data Silos?
Why Integrate Data Silos?
Improve customer experience
Leverage a 360-degree view to build stronger relationships with your customers and deliver a personalized experience.
Accelerate and improve insight
Fuel your analytics and insight with the right combination and quality of data. Maintain an ongoing process of ETL with assured quality and reliability.
Comply with data protection regulations
Identify and safeguard sensitive data to comply with privacy and industry regulations, including HIPAA and GDPR.
Talend, a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity, enables companies to transform by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend Data Fabric offers a single suite of apps that shorten the time to trusted data. Users can collect data across systems; govern it to ensure proper use, transform it into new formats and improve quality, and share it with internal and external stakeholders.