We Are Helping Leading Companies
- Ability to scale up the service to meet peak demands and scaled down to a lower level at normal demands
- Leverage deep expertise and experience to solve complex data integration challenges
Reliable Cost Management
- Fully transparent pricing provides reliable cost and budget management
- Abundant service metrics (utilization, resources mix, etc.) enable accurate capacity planning
- Improved quality of ETL jobs via strict adherence to KPI monitoring & SLA management
- Precise focus on data sources and transformation to ensure target quality and outcomes
Where We’ve Helped
- Lack of visibility on the investments made and cash flow.
- Loss of revenue due to missing capturing chronic conditions aka HCC (Hierarchical condition category).
- No data platform or data warehouse to cross check the manual errors.
- No way to predict the upcoming revenues and plan the investments accordingly
- Loss of revenue due to inefficient & manual data processing
- Adhering to new Government regulations
- Frequent changes to input file formats from various sources
- Continuous demand for custom reports & data extracts from both internal and external clients
- Lack of skilled talent
How We Modernize ETL Managed Services?
With Anblicks’ Modern ETL Managed Service, You Can!
A fully managed extract, transform and load (ETL) service to prepare and load your data for Analytics. Using a repeatable, reliable and sustainable managed service.
Manage your ETL peaks with a scalable, cost efficient service model. Focus on serving your stakeholders with a high degree of quality and reliability to achieve tangible business outcomes
Get Started With Anblicks’ Modern ETL Managed Service
Talend, a leader in cloud data integration and data integrity, enables companies to transform by delivering trusted data at the speed of business. Talend Data Fabric offers a single suite of apps that shorten the time to trusted data. Users can collect data across systems; govern it to ensure proper use, transform it into new formats and improve quality, and share it with internal and external stakeholders.